Weddings

Working with Irina was such a pleasure! Not only did she take amazing photographs but she was incredibly professional, kind, and patient with us, guiding us to ensure that she got the best shots for our special day. We chose Irina for her beautiful portfolio and cost but we were pleasantly surprised at how she was able to capture those sweet candid moments between my wife and I, making the whole process natural, fun, and memorable. Irina gave expert directions and it showed in the final photographs that we received. We highly recommend Irina to anyone looking for someone to capture their wedding celebration - you won’t be disappointed!
Nick and Nina S.
Wedding in Falls Church, VA
Irina was very easy to work with and responsive during pre-wedding communication. Her staged photos were great, and she did a wonderful job of taking location shots and candid photos of our celebration. We also received the edited photos earlier than promised, which was awesome. We highly recommend!
Sally and Esteban C.
Wedding in St. Mary's City, MD
We were able to work with Irina for our engagement shoot so we were pretty confident in her being our wedding photographer. She made us very comfortable! We communicated mostly via email and text, which was prefect for me as I planned my own wedding so the calls could get overwhelming at times. She was very specific in what she needed from us in order to capture our day in a way that we'd appreciate. This included questionnaires, timelines etc. Her questionnaire contained a few questions that had not yet even been considered. Very helpful. Irina and my videographer worked so well together. It was amazing, professional and all that I could ask for. I certainly would recommend Irina to my friends; I enjoyed the experience from start to finish! We look forward to working with her for future shoots!
Jasmine and Darius Y.
Wedding in Bushwood, MD
As Seen on The Knot

Wedding photo packages*

* Every package includes my signature wedding photography planning questionnaire that helps my clients with the overall wedding planning as well.

* Beautiful and creative wedding photography props are included at no additional cost.

* Depending on the location of the wedding, there might be additional fees (travel fee, parking fee, park admission fee, etc.). Please, use my location guide or inquire for an exact final quote.

– Any package can be customized for you.

– To book your wedding, you will need to sign a photography agreement and a model release and pay a 25% retainer (you pay the remaining 75% on the day of the wedding)

Add-ons:

– Engagement photography. For details, click here.

– Second photographer. Pricing depends on the number of hours and location. Please, inquire to get an exact quote.

Gift Certificates:

Gift certificates are available for purchase for any photo session. 

Great gift idea for birthday, Christmas, or any other special occasion.

Irina Whitmer Photography

Southern and Central Maryland, Northern Virginia

irina.whitmer@yahoo.com

(619) 913-8199

© 2015-2022 Irina Whitmer Photography